To oversee the discharge by the Devon Audit Partnership of those functions with regard to the internal audit of constituent members of the Partnership.
The responsibilities of the Partnership Joint Committee are:
· Receive and consider reports from the Management Board, the Head of Devon Audit Partnership, External Audit and the Host Council.
· Approving the annual accounts of the Partnership.
· Approving the budget in respect of the Devon Audit Partnership functions.
· Approving the future appointment and dismissal or removal of the Head of Devon Audit Partnership.
· Approving changes to the Partnership Client base, trading agreements, charging policies and other necessary matters pertaining to the future operations of the Partnership.
· Resolving any disputes that are still unresolved after reference to the Management Board.
Support officer: Wendy Simpson, 01392 384383. Email: email@example.com