Agenda

Venue: Committee Suite - County Hall

Contact: Victoria Church 01392 383691  Email: victoria.church@devon.gov.uk

Items
No. Item

PART ONE - OPEN COMMITTEE

1.

Apologies

2.

Minutes pdf icon PDF 66 KB

To agree the previously circulated minutes of the meeting held on 10 May 2018 as a correct record.

3.

Items Requiring Urgent Attention

Items which in the opinion of the Chair should be considered at the meeting as  matters of urgency.

4.

Office 365 roll out for Members

Sarah Elliott, ICT Commissioning, to provide an update on the organisational approach to the Office 360 roll out and options for including Members in this work.

5.

GDPR – Additional Learning needs

A review of the information which has been provided to Members in respect of the new GDPR and consideration of additional learning needs.

6.

Member Development Opportunities update

Head of Scrutiny to provide a brief update on the new provision for Members to attend approved external courses.

7.

Member Development Shared Service

Member Development Officer to provide an update on the Shared Service.

8.

Personal Development Plans

Member Development Officer to report on dates for next round of PDP’s and an update on take up.

9.

Learning and Development pdf icon PDF 45 KB

(a) Head of Scrutiny to update on programme of Scrutiny Masterclass sessions;

 

(b) Head of Scrutiny to update on programme of briefings before full Council;

 

(c) Member Development Officer to update on training for Devon County Councillors;

 

(d) Member Development Officer to update on training offered through the Shared Service.

 

Member Development schedule attached.

10.

Dates of Future Meetings

As shown in the calendar of meetings at http://democracy.devon.gov.uk/mgCalendarMonthView.aspx?GL=1&bcr=1

 

 

PART II - ITEMS WHICH MAY BE TAKEN IN THE ABSENCE OF THE PUBLIC AND PRESS

Nil