Agenda

Venue: Committee Suite - County Hall

Contact: Gerry Rufolo 01392 382299  Email: gerry.rufolo@devon.gov.uk

Items
No. Item

PART I - OPEN COMMITTEE

1.

Apologies for Absence

2.

Minutes

Minutes of the meeting held on 14 June 2019 (previously circulated).

3.

Items Requiring Urgent Attention

Items which in the opinion of the Chair should be considered at the meeting as matters of urgency.

4.

Devon SACRE Membership: Update

Ed Pawson to report

5.

Agreed Syllabus Update

Ed Pawson to report

6.

Raising the Profile of RE, Collective Worship and SACRE in Devon

Ed Pawson to report

7.

Exam feedback and Schools Monitoring

Ed Pawson to report

8.

Reviewing Guidance on Collective Worship

Ed Pawson to report

9.

Learn Teach Lead RE Updates

Tatiana Wilson to report

10.

National Developments: Ofsted and RE

Tatiana Wilson to report

11.

Interfaith Week and Holocaust Memorial Day Planning pdf icon PDF 412 KB

Jeremy Roberts and Ed Pawson to report (documents attached).

Additional documents:

12.

Future SACRE Meetings

Thursday, 13th February 2020and  Thursday, 25th June 2020

 

SW SACRE conference 2nd March 2020

 

PART II - ITEMS WHICH MAY BE TAKEN IN THE ABSENCE OF PRESS AND PUBLIC ON THE GROUNDS THAT EXEMPT INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED

Nil