Agenda

Venue: Committee Suite - County Hall

Contact: Gerry Rufolo 01392 382299  Email: gerry.rufolo@devon.gov.uk

Items
No. Item

PART I - OPEN COMMITTEE

1.

Apologies for Absence

2.

Election of Chair and Vice Chair

Mr Pawson to report

3.

Minutes

Minutes of the meeting held on 5 June 2018 (previously circulated)

4.

Items Requiring Urgent Attention

Items which in the opinion of the Chair should be considered at the meeting as matters of urgency.

5.

Devon SACRE Membership

Mr Pawson to report

6.

Devon SACRE Annual Report 2017/18

Mr Pawson to report

7.

Learn Teach Lead RE Updates

Mr Pawson to report

8.

RE Updates: RE Newsletter (attached), Report from Commission on RE pdf icon PDF 2 MB

Ed Pawson to report

9.

Interfaith Developments

Ed Pawson to report

10.

HMD 2019 Planning

Mr Pawson to report

11.

Agreed Syllabus Review Planning pdf icon PDF 49 KB

(a) Minutes of the Agreed Syllabus Conference meeting held on 24 September 2018, attached

 

(b) Presentation from Lat Blaylock and Stephen Pett from RE Today

12.

Future SACRE Meetings

Tuesday, 5 February 2019

 

Recommended: Tuesday, 4 June 2019

PART II - ITEMS WHICH MAY BE TAKEN IN THE ABSENCE OF PRESS AND PUBLIC ON THE GROUNDS THAT EXEMPT INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED